30 May 2010

Kindergarten Graduation Announcement

Time just goes by too fast....my 5 year old is graduating from Kindergarten....
The school has planned a delightful celebration for students....I will be posting some pictures!
I made an announcement to send out to our family and friends in memory of this special day!
I googled different kindergarten graduation poems and put something together for he announcement.
I found the cardstock and envelopes at Michaels as well as all the ribbon and stickers...The small envelope had a picture of the little graduate! Too cute!

The "school day" ribbon I used to decorate the envelope....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much would you charge me to do these invitations. I don't have the time to do something like this that is so creative. Please email me @ michealasampson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete