31 May 2010

End of Year Gift....


This gift basket was created for my friend that took care of both my children prior to them going into Pre-school....She is very special to me and has loved my children dearly....I wanted to do something special and different for her...This basket shows all the goodies we made :) Enjoy !!!!

Pictured above is a clipboard scrapbook that I created...I used burlap for the cover page and sewed red yarn around the perimeter...inside I included pictures of both my children sharing their birthdays or special days with her and her family...
Since the theme was the ocean due to the beautiful framed artwork that I made with my children's fingerprints...I continued creating unique ways of showing her how special she is to us....I made a bucket o'thanks....the bucket was filled with seashells as personalized with messages telling her how much we appreciated all the things she did for my children... :)
The bucket was purchased at Target and I added Martha Stewart stickers to make it a bit more special... :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment