17 January 2010

A Princess Party








Planning my daughter, Julianne's 3rd Birthday was truly a lot of fun....After our trip from Disney I was so inspired that I sent out "Save the Dates"...they were mini wands with the date attached...:) So imagine...to top of that "save the date"- the invitation was a slide show that I created inviting everyone to "BE OUR GUEST..." that was the theme song in the background....:) The slide show showed pictures of Julianne with all the Princesses and the invitation was written out throughout the slides... I'm going to try and post the invite slide show later... :)  I attached the cd slideshow to a pillow with a ribbon and of course I hot glued the crystal slipper to the invite...all the guests received the invite in a large box wrapped in pink gift wrapping paper and a beautiful ribbon... :) ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very cute ideas - love the crystal slipper.

    ReplyDelete