23 May 2011

End of the Year Gifts


Work In Progress....will post end product as soon as I finish!
These are some of the details that my children and I have worked on...
Handprint art outlined with sharpies to create an underwater theme!

A mason jar filled with sunshine from the sea...wishing our teacher a wonderful summer and reminding her of what a wonderful teacher she is and how much we will miss her... :)


A custom made scrapbook with pictures of Ms. Casanas and Ms.Jeannin with Julianne & Jorgie sharing special moments :)
 A handprint from the kids creates a shell as the cover.


I used mod podge on fabric to harden the flower pattern then I cut it out and spray mounted the final product on the back cover of the custom scrapbook!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment