18 January 2010

An Interview with Julie & Sophia...


Interview with Julie & Sophia......
Delightful Events: "So girls, I saw your video on how to make a Valentine's centerpiece and I must say that it was very nice!
Julie & Sophia: "Thank you so much" (at the same time)
Sophia: "I learn from my Tia...she is an artist!"
Julie: "Yes, my mom is very creative..."
Delightful Events: "Thank you girls...xoxo"
Delightful Events: "How did you come up with this idea?"
Julie: "Well, we want to be famous..."
Sophia: "Yeah, you know..like Selena Gomez, the iCarly girls..."
Julie: "Hannah Montana..."
Delightful Events: "Do you think it's going to be easy?"
Sophia: "NO!, you have to work hard...at least that is what my daddy tells me all the time"
Julie: "You too...my mommy & my daddy say that all the time also...blah, blah, blah..."
Sophia: "I know..."
Delightful Events: "Well girls, I have to CONGRATULATE you on a wonderful job..you were very professional and the centerpiece came out great!"
Julie & Sophia: "Thank you..and remember if WE CAN DO IT...YOU CAN DO IT!...stay tuned for our next INCREDIBLE IDEA!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment